With over 36 years experience in all phases of residential and commercial building projects, I’m recognized throughout the region as an expert in radiant and conventional heating and a leading proponent of energy efficiency. My clients will tell you that I’m the ultimate straight shooter with a unique way of explaining complex technical information in a straightforward manner. But most importantly, I’m an advocate for my clients. I believe you should know what condition your home or building is in before you buy, sell or build.
I have extensive hands-on and managerial experience, along with credentials as a licensed Home & Building Inspector, certified NRSB Radon Measurement Technician, and a former Building Performance institute (BPI) Certified Building Analyst. My skills and passion make me the ideal home inspector and home performance consultant for your home or commercial property.
- N.Y.S. Home Inspection License: UID-16000051751
- Connecticut Home Inspection License: HOI-0000652
- National Radon Safety Board R.M.T. : 11ST003
- Former B.P.I. Building Analyst: 5016891
- American Society of Home Inspectors member : 251359